Join Windows 10 to AD Domain with ForensiT Profwiz
Steps to join Windows 10 to AD Domain with ForensiT Profwiz by maintaining existing user’s profile
- Verify the DNS Server is pointing to 192.168.10.225 & 226 (IP Address of AD Domain Controllers) on Windows 10 Machine with "ipconfig /all"
- Download and run ForensiT Profwiz Peronal Edition (Free Edition).
Select the existing User’s Profile that will be migrated / copied to Domain User
- Enter the AD Domain and Domain User.
Existing user’s profile will be migrated to the Domain users entered below
- Enter Credential for Domain Administrator
- It will only take few seconds to complete as ForensiT Profwiz will only reconfigure the ACL for User’s Profile instead of copying all the contents to new location
- Reboot and login with the Domain User account to verify the settings of Desktop, My Document and others settings should be remained unchanged